108 Squares!
I did it! Rather, my secret pal helped me do it! Okay, she did most of it...I can probably claim responsibility for about 35 squares....she was a star! I've made it! Now I guess I'm just collecting a few random ones here and there, and need to get some from friends. Guess this will allow me to be a little selective if there are one or two that don't really fit color wise....but all the wishes are so wonderful, I'm sure I'll find a way to use every single one!!!
Thanks everyone for all of the wonderful squares and beautiful wishes!!!
Thanks everyone for all of the wonderful squares and beautiful wishes!!!


1 Comments:
Hooray! How cool to be ready for 'the next step'. I'm about halfway there and when my family gets on the stick I should have well more than the 100 :0)
Post a Comment
<< Home